Biodata Mini Menon (News Anchor) Agama, Suami, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Mini Menon|
|Nama Panggilan||Tidak Diketahui|
|Pekerjaan||Indian Television Journalist|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 167 cm|
dalam meter - 1.67 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 6”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 64 kg|
dalam Pound - 141 lbs
|Tanggal Lahir||11 July 1979|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||38 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Jammu, India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Kerala, India|
|Perguruan Tinggi||St. Stephen's College, Delhi and University of Pune|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikans||Masters in Communication Research|
|Keluarga||Ayah - late Lt. Gen P E Menon|
Ibu - Tidak Diketahui
Saudara Laki laki - Tidak Diketahui
Saudara Perempuan - Tidak Diketahui
|Hobi||Reading and Writing Books and Novels, Travelling|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Suami|
|Status Pernikahan||Tidak Diketahui|
|Suami / Pasangan||Tidak Diketahui|
|Anak-anak||Putra - Tidak Diketahui|
Putri - Tidak Diketahui
|Net Worth||Tidak Diketahui|
Profil dan Biodata Mini Menon
- Apakah Mini Menon merokok?: Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah Mini Menon minum alkohol?: Tidak Diketahui
- Mini was born in Jammu to a Malayali family from Kerala and her father was in the Indian army.
- She spent her early life across India as her father (late Lt. Gen P E Menon) was posted in different parts of the country.
- When Mini was in her second year of graduation in 1996, she won the Femina Miss India Asia Pacific title.
- In 2001, she won the Chevening scholarship and went to study Broadcast Journalism in the UK.
- She was the co-founder and editor in Indy Network.
- Menon first started working at TVi and moved on to Star TV Network.
- She became the news anchor for Goodlife on CNBC TV18 in 2004.
- Mini did a great job with Bloomberg TV India and did many popular series like “Inside India’s Best Known Companies”, where she interviewed India’s leading businessmen and CEOs.
- In 2013, Mini’s book – Riding The Wave – on seven of India’s leading businessmen was published by HarperCollins. The book covers how these businessmen used “changing trends” in India in order to shape modern industries.
- During 2008-09, she was judged the best business news anchor by the Indian Broadcast Federation, Zee Astitva Award for Journalism, Rajiv Gandhi award for Excellence as a young achiever, Miss India Asia Pacific.