Biodata Mohammed Shami Agama Istri, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Mohammed Shami|
|Nama Panggilan||Tidak Diketahui|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 173 cm|
dalam meter - 1.73 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 8”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 69 kg|
dalam Pound - 152 lbs
|Ukuran Badan|| Dada : 40 Inches|
Pinggang : 33 Inches
Lengan : 12 Inches
|Warna Mata||Dark Brown|
|International Debut||Test- 6 November 2013 vs West Indies in Kolkata|
ODI- 6 January 2013 vs Pakistan in Delhi
T20- 21 March 2014 vs Pakistan in Dhaka
|Jersey Number||#11 (India)|
|Domestic/State Teams||Kolkata Knight Riders, Bengal, East Zone, Delhi Daredevils, Mohun Bagan|
|Bowling Style||Right-arm fast-medium|
|Batting Style||Right Handed Bat|
|Nature on field||Cool|
|Records/Achievements (main ones)||• During Ranji Trophy 2012–13, in a match against Hyderabad at Eden Gardens, Shami took 4/36 and 6/71, and scored 15* from 6 balls in the second innings to help his team, Bengal, win the match by 4 wickets.|
• In the same season, Shami took 7/79 and 4/72 against Madhya Pradesh at the Holkar Cricket Stadium in Indore which. Shami even managed a hat-trick in the first innings. His team, however, lost the match by a big margin of 138 runs.
• In his ODI debut against Pakistan, he bowled a record four maiden overs.
• In March 2014, in an Asia cup match against Afghanistan, Shami became the third fastest Indian to make it to 50 ODI wickets.
• Shami has two International 5-wicket hauls to his name: 5-47 coming in the 2nd innings of his debut test match against West Indies; 5–112 coming against Australia in 2015.
|Career Turning Point||Shami's impressive bowling figures in domestic cricket helped him to a spot in the national side.|
|Tanggal Lahir||9 March 1990|
|Umur (di Tahun 2018)||28 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Delhi, India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Amroha, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Perguruan Tinggi||Tidak Diketahui|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikans||Tidak Diketahui|
|Keluarga||Ayah - Late Tousif Ahmed (Farmer and also owned a spare part shop)|
Ibu - Tidak Diketahui
Saudara Laki laki - Mohammad Haseeb and 2 more
Saudara Perempuan - 1 (Name Tidak Diketahui)
|Kontroversi||• In January 2016, Shami's brother, Mohammed Haseeb, was arrested for allegedly assaulting a police officer and pressurizing cops to release a few men arrested on charges of cow slaughter. His father, however, dismissed the allegations and said that his family was being targeted because of their religion and Shami's fame. Haseeb was later released on bail.|
• In March 2018, his wife Hasin Jahan accused him of having extra-marital affairs and torturing her, both mentally and physically for more than 2 years.
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Aktor Favorit||Amitabh Bachchan|
|Girls, Keluarga Profil Lengkap|
|Pacar||Hasin Jahan (Model)|
|Istri / Pasangan||Hasin Jahan (m. 2014-present)|
|Tanggal Menikah||6 June 2014|
|Marriage Place||Moradabad, Uttar Pradesh|
|Anak-anak||Putri - Aairah Shami (Born July 2015)|
Putra - None
Profil dan Biodata Mohammed Shami
- Apakah Mohammed Shami smoke: Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah Mohammed Shami drink alcohol: Tidak Diketahui
- In his teenage years, Mohammed Shami, a devoted learner, used to reach his training venue one-hour earlier. He would then set up his own nets and practice vigorously for hours.
- Interestingly, all the three real brothers of Shami aspired to become a fast bowler in their childhood.
- Shami owes his success to his father Tousif Ali. According to him, his father was the only person who realised his true potential as a bowler and persuaded him to give the sport a try.
- After having a glimpse of Shami’s potential, his father immediately took him to the local cricket coach named Badruddin Siddique. In an interview, Badruddin narrated, “When I first saw him bowling at the nets as a 15-year-old kid, I knew this boy is not ordinary. So I decided to train him. For one year I prepared him for the UP trials, as we don’t have club cricket over here. He was very co-operative, very regular and very hard working. He never took a day off from training. During the under 19 trials he bowled really well, but due to politics, he missed out on selection. They asked me to bring him next year, but at that moment I didn’t want Shami to miss one year. So I advised his parents to send him to Kolkata.”
- While in Kolkata, Shami started playing for the Dalhousie Athletic Club, where he was noticed by Debabrata Das, former assistant secretary of the Cricket Association of Bengal. Impressed with Shami’s bowling, he then drafted Shami in his own team named Town Club for a sum of INR 75,000. Das said that at that time in 2005, Shami had no place to stay in Kolkata, so Shami took a temporary refuge in his house.
- At the 2014 IPL auctions, he was selected by Delhi for a huge sum of INR 4.25 crore.
- Shami is often regarded as a reverse swing specialist. This art is not a result of luck but of years of hardwork; he used to take old red balls from the organisers of junior level tournaments and then shine them on one side. He then practised with these old red balls, with shine on one side to get the required reverse swing.
- When Shami debuted for India, he was known as Shami Ahmed, but later it was noted that his original name is Mohammed Shami. In an interview to a newspaper, Shami revealed this by saying, “I don’t know how my name got that tail. I’m Mohammed Shami, not Shami Ahmed.”