Biodata Neeraj Chopra Agama Biografi, Keluarga, Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Neeraj Chopra|
|Pekerjaan||Indian Athlete (Javelin Throw)|
|Famous For||First Indian to win a Gold Medal in Javelin Throw at the Commonwealth Games|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 178 cm|
dalam meter - 1.78 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 10”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 65 kg|
dalam Pound - 143 lbs
|Track and Field|
|Coach(es)/Mentor||Garry Calvert, Werner Daniels|
|Records (main ones)||• Set a world junior record at the 2016 IAAF World U20 Championships in Bydgoszcz, Poland|
• Equalled the Indian national record at the 2016 South Asian Games with a throw of 82.23 m
|Tanggal Lahir||24 December 1997|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||20 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Khandra, Panipat, Haryana, India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Panipat, Haryana, India|
|Perguruan Tinggi / Universitas||Tidak Diketahui|
|Hobi||Listening to Music, Travelling|
|Girls, Profil Lengkap|
|Status Pernikahan||Belum Menikah|
|Istri / Pasangan||N/A|
|Orang Tua||Names Tidak Diketahui|
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Atlit Favorit||Jan Železný (a retired Czech track and field athlete)|
|Favourite Politician||Narendra Modi|
|Bike Collection||Pulsar 220|
Profil dan Biodata Neeraj Chopra
- Neeraj was born into a farming family in Khandra near Panipat in Haryana.
- He was inspired to become an athlete (in Javelin Throw) after seeing his seniors doing Javelin Throw in his village.
- From 2011 to 2015, he honed his skills in Javelin Throw at the Sports Authority of India (SAI) centre in Tau Devi Lal Stadium in Panchkula.
- India celebrated him for the first time in 2016 when he set a junior world record and got the gold medal at the IAAF World U20 Athletics Championships in Bydgoszcz, Poland.
- Despite his promising records, he failed to qualify for the 2016 Summer Olympics.
- Neeraj also underwent a 3-month off-season stint in Offenburg, Germany under renowned coach Werner Daniels.
- Registering his season-best effort of 86.47 meters in men’s javelin throw at the 2018 Gold Coast Commonwealth Games, Neeraj Chopra became the first Indian to win the Commonwealth Games javelin gold.
- He also became the 4th track and field athlete from the country to win a Commonwealth Games gold after Milkha Singh (440 yards, Cardiff, 1958), Krishna Poonia (women’s discus, Delhi, 2010) and Vikas Gowda (discus, Glasgow, 2014).
- During an interview, Neeraj said that his passion for the Javelin Throw was fuelled by endless hours of watching every YouTube video featuring Jan Zelezny, a retired Czech track and field athlete.