Biodata Neiphiu Rio Agama Istri, Keluarga, Biografi, Kontroversi, Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Neiphiu Rio|
|Political Party||Nationalist Democratic Progressive Party|
|Political Journey||1989: Chose as a Congress candidate to the Nagaland Legislative Assembly, from the Northern Angami-II constituency, and appointed the minister of sports, school education, arts & culture, and higher education.|
1984-1987: Served as a chairman of Northern Area Angami Council.
1993: Became a member of the All India Congress Committee.
1993: Appointed as the Minister for Works & Housing.
1998: Appointed as the Home Minister of Nagaland.
2002: In September, resigned from the Nagaland Home Ministry.
2002: In November, resigned from the Nagaland Legislative Assembly.
2003: On 6 March, sworn as the Chief Minister of Nagaland.
2008: On 3 January, dismissed from the post of Chief Minister; after President's imposed ruling in Nagaland. On 12 March, reelected to the assembly as a leader of the DAN, and appointed as the Chief Minister of Nagaland.
2013: Re-elected as the Nagaland Chief Minister for a third term.
2014: In September, appointed as a member of Consultative Committee, Ministry of Development of North Eastern Region.
2014-2016: A member of the Standing Committee on Coal and Steel.
2014-2018: A member of the Committee on Public Accounts.
2015-2018: A member of the Standing Committee on Agriculture.
2018: Became next Chief Minister of Nagaland after TR Zeliang.
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 168 cm|
dalam meter - 1.68 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 6”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 65 kg|
dalam Pound - 143.3 lbs
|Warna Rambut||Black (Semi Bald)|
|Tanggal Lahir||11 November 1950|
|Umur (di Tahun 2018)||68 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Tuophema, Kohima (Nagaland)|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Kohima, Assam|
|Pendidikan||Baptist English School, Kohima |
Sainik School, Purulia, West Bengal
|Perguruan Tinggi / Universitas||St Joseph's College, Darjeeling |
Arts College, Kohima
|Kualifikasi Pendidikan||Graduation (BA)|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Vill. Tuophema Basa, Kohima-797001, Nagaland|
|Hobi||Gardening, Music, Reading, Travelling and playing tennis|
|Awards/Honours/Achievements||The Mother Teresa Millennium award 2007 (for exceptional leadership and contributions to the politics in Kolkata)|
|Kontroversi||Corruption allegations have been made against him for illegally siphoning government funds.|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Tanggal Menikah||23 August 1975|
|Orang Tua||Ayah - Late Shri Guolhoulie Rio|
Ibu - Smt. Kevilhou Rio
|Brother||Zhaleo Rio (Deputy Commissioner of Kohima)|
|Istri / Pasangan||Kaisa Rio|
|Anak-anak||Putra - One|
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Kekayaan bersih||₹30 crore|
Profil dan Biodata Neiphiu Rio
- Apakah Neiphiu Rio merokok?: Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah Neiphiu Rio minum alkohol?: Tidak Diketahui
- He has been appointed as the chief minister of Nagaland for three times (2003–08, 2008–13 and 2013–14).
- He belongs to the Angami Naga tribe.
- He joined politics at an early age.
- In 1974, he has worked as the President of Kohima United Democratic Front (UDF) Youth Wing.
- He has also designated the Vice President of Indian Red Cross Society Nagaland.
- He also worked as the chairman of Nagaland industrial development corporation, khadi & village industries board, and development authority of Nagaland.
- On 30 May 1995, he has survived a sudden attack by some armed persons at Dimapur. His driver was killed, whereas his bodyguards were injured in this attack.
- In 2002, he resigned from the post of Nagaland’s Home Minister due to the negligence of the negotiated settlement of the Naga issues by Chief Minister S. C. Jamir.
- In November 2002, with the help of Naga people’s front party, he formed the Democratic Alliance of Nagaland (DAN) and won the 2003 state elections.
- He is interested in the areas of environmental protection, and biodiversity.
- He has been the President of Nagaland Cricket Association and Olympic Association, Archery.
- He promotes culture, sports, creative fields like art, music and also supports youth empowerment.