Biodata O. Panneerselvam Agama Kasta, Istri, Biografi, Keluarga, Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||O. Panneerselvam|
|Party||(All India Anna Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (AIADMK))
|Political Journey||1996: Became the chairman of Periyakulam Municipality from 1996 to 2001.|
2001: Sworn in as the 13th Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu till 2002.
2006: Was the Leader of the Opposition.
2014: Sworn in as the 17th Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu till mid-2015.
2016: Sworn in as the Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu after the demise of Jayalalithaa.
6 February 2017: Tended his resignation to the Governor of Tamil Nadu.
14 February 2017: He was expelled from the AIADMK by party General Secretary V.K. Sasikala.
21 August 2017: In a merger of AIADMK, he collaborated with Edappadi K Palanisamy and became the Deputy Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu.
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 170 cm|
dalam meter - 1.70 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 7”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 74 kg|
dalam Pound - 163 lbs
|Warna Mata||Dark Brown|
|Warna Rambut||Salt & Pepper|
|Tanggal Lahir||14 January 1951|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||66 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Periyakulam, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Periyakulam, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Perguruan Tinggi||Haji Karutha Ravuthar Kavuthiya Arts College, Uthamapalayam|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikans||B.A. in Economics (dropout)|
|Debut||Became the chairman of Periyakulam Municipality (1996)|
|Keluarga||Ayah - Ottakkara Thevar |
Ibu - Palaniammal Naachiar
Saudara Laki laki - O Raja
Saudara Perempuan - Tidak Diketahui
|Kasta||Maravar ( a sub-caste of Thevars)|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Net Worth||8.6 lakh (INR)|
- Apakah O. Panneerselvam merokok?: Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah O. Panneerselvam minum alkohol?: Tidak Diketahui
- O. Panneerselvam belongs to the Thevar community, was born to a poor farmer, known for his modesty.
- He along with his friend Vijayan, started a tea stall called PV Canteen (now named Rosie Canteen), in the 1970s.
- In the 1980s, he handed over his canteen to his younger brother and entered politics in 1996.
- Initially, he became the chairperson of the Periyakulam municipality in Theni district.
- On 29 September 2014, he was sworn in as the 17th Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu when Jayalalitha was convicted in the disproportionate assets case. And on 22 May 2015, he resigned as Chief Minister and Jayalalithaa was sworn in again.
- In 2016, after the demise of Jayalalithaa, he was sworn in as Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu at around 1.15 am by Governor Ch Vidyasagar Rao at the Raj Bhavan, Chennai.
- On 5 February 2017, he stepped down from the post of Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu for the third time, after AIADMK MLAs elected party chief V K Sasikala as the Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu.