Biodata Pankaj Tripathi Agama Istri, Keluarga, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Pankaj Tripathi|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 178 cm|
dalam meter - 1.78 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 10”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 70 kg|
dalam Pound - 154 lbs
|Warna Mata||Dark Brown|
|Tanggal Lahir||5 September 1976|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||41 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Village, Belsand, near Gopalganj, Bihar|
|Zodiac Sign/Sun Sign||Virgo|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Gopalganj, Bihar|
|Pendidikan||D. P. H School, Gopalganj, Bihar|
|Perguruan Tinggi||A College in Patna|
National School of Drama (NSD), Delhi, India
|Kualifikasi Pendidikan||Graduation in Drama from National School of Drama (NSD) in 2004|
|Debut||Film:- Run (2004)|
TV:- Gulal (2010)
|Keluarga||Ayah - Pandit Banaras Tiwari (Farmer)|
Ibu - Hemwanti
Brothers- 3 (all Elder)
Sisters- 2 (both Elders)
|Hobi||Cooking, Reading, Travelling, Listening to Music|
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Favourite Director||Ram Gopal Varma, Anurag Kashyap|
|Aktor Favorit||Amitabh Bachchan|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Istri / Pasangan||Name Tidak Diketahui|
|Anak-anak||Putra - Tidak Diketahui|
Putri - 1
|Net Worth||Tidak Diketahui|
Profil dan Biodata Pankaj Tripathi
- Apakah Pankaj Tripathi merokok?: Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah Pankaj Tripathi minum alkohol?: Tidak Diketahui
- He was born in a small village of Belsand in Gopalganj, Bihar.
- His father is a farmer and very religious person.
- In his childhood, he joined RSS and started visiting its “Shakhas.”
- He wasn’t aware of films till 10th standard because of not having a TV and the nearest theatre was around 20 km away from his village.
- He inclined towards acting in his childhood and from the age of 12-14 years, he started to perform as a ‘girl artist’ at the “Chhath Festival” in his village.
- After getting his primary education, his father sent him to Patna for further studies.
- Pankaj’s father wanted him to become a Doctor.
- While studying in Patna, he joined ABVP and started participating in Student Movements.
- He was an active student leader at his college in Patna and was an eloquent speaker too.
- He was also good at sports and represented his college in High Jump and 100-meter-sprint.
- He also did a course in Hotel Management and worked as a Cook for two years at Hotel Maurya in Patna.
- He got extremely influenced after watching a Proscenium Theater by Laxminarayan Lal titled “Andha Kuan.” He also wept heavily after watching the show.
- It was there in Patna that he became more attracted towards art. He started visiting drama shows and theaters and became fascinated towards acting. He started befriending cyclists, Auto Wallas, and artists, asking them if he can also act.
- In 1995, he first appeared in a Play of Bhism Sahni’s story of Leela Nandlal directed by Vijay Kumar (an NSD pass out). In the play, he was given a very small role of a local thief. His act was heavily appreciated by the audience and the media as well.
- After 1996, Tripathi became a regular theater artist and did theater for 4 years.
- In 2001, he appeared in the National School of Drama Examination and got selected.
- From 2001 to 2004, he studied at the NSD.
- After NSD, he returned to Patna and did theater for 4 months.
- On 16 October 2004, he moved to Mumbai along with his wife to fulfill his acting aspirations.
- From 2004 to 2010, he did several small roles in films and televisions including a commercial of Tata Tea.
- His wife started teaching at Goregaon in Mumbai.
- In 2010, he got a role in a TV Drama Series titled “Gulal” on Star Plus.
- While shooting for Gulal, he received a call from the casting director Mukesh Chhabra for an audition for Anurag Kashyap‘s film Gangs of Wasseypur starring Manoj Bajpai, Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Rajkumar Rao, Richa Chadda, Huma Qureshi, Vineet Kumar Singh, etc. Initially, Anurag was not happy with his audition. However, after being convinced by Mukesh Chhabra, he gave the role of “Sultan” to Pankaj Tripathi.
- His character of Sultan in Gangs of Wasseypur was well appreciated by the audience as well as the critics.
- The success of Gangs of Wasseypur led Pankaj Tripathi to receive more offers from several filmmakers.
- Tripathi’s works in Fukrey, Manjhi: The Mountain Man and Masaan were also appreciated by both the critics and the audience.
- Here is a full interview of Pankaj Tripathi: