Biodata Peter Mukerjea Agama, Istri, Net Worth, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Pratim Mukerjea|
|Pekerjaan||Retired Indian Television Executive|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 108 cm|
dalam meter - 1.08 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 0”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 70 kg|
dalam Pound - 154 lbs
|Ukuran Badan|| Dada : 40 Inches|
Pinggang : 32 Inches
Lengan : 12 Inches
|Warna Mata||Dark Brown|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||62-63 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||United Kingdom|
|Bintang Zodiak||Tidak Diketahui|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Dekhradun, Uttarakhand, India|
|Pendidikan||The Doon School, Dehradun|
|Perguruan Tinggi||Tidak Diketahui|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikan||Business Management|
|Keluarga||Ayah - Name Tidak Diketahui (Doctor)|
Ibu - Tidak Diketahui
Saudara Laki laki - Gautam Mukerjea (Founder of Magazine Planet Goa)
Saudara Perempuan - Tidak Diketahui
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Istri / Pasangan||Shabnam Mukerjea (1975-1994)|
Indrani Mukerjea (2002-2017)
|Anak-anak||Sons- Rabin Mukerjea|
Putri - Sheena Bora (step)
Vidhie Mukerjea (step)
|Net Worth||$800 Million|
Profil dan Biodata Peter Mukerjea
- Apakah Peter Mukerjea smoke: Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah Peter Mukerjea drink alcohol: Yes
- Born to a father who was a doctor as Pratim Mukerjea, he became Peter when he moved to England with him.
- Upon completion of his graduation, Peter began his marketing career with ‘Heinz,’ an American food processing company and British retailer ‘Storehouse plc’ in the United Kingdom.
- He then went on to join Ogilvy & Mather as an account director in New Delhi and London.
- Peter then started working as a Sales Director at STAR TV in Hong Kong in 1993.
- He was promoted to the post of Executive Vice President of the firm in 1997. Peter had been on the chair until 1999.
- In 1999, Star TV named him its Chief Executive Officer (CEO), a designation he held for 8 long years.
- He was listed among the 50 most powerful people in India for 3 consecutive years from 2004 to 2006.
- Peter resigned from STAR India in January 2007. His resignation included a non-compete clause which restricted him from joining a competing broadcast service for 6 months. He, therefore, took the charge of chairman of Indrani’s HR company, INX Services Pvt. Ltd.
- Soon as the clause expired, Peter joined INX Media and became the chief strategy officer of the firm, and resigned in 2009. He had, by 2010, sold his stakes in the company.
- Mumbai Police arrested him after his stepdaughter, Sheena Bora, was mysteriously murdered and burnt. CBI slapped sections 302 (murder), 120-B (conspiracy), 201 (causing disappearance of evidence) of the Indian Penal Code.