Biodata Pooja Batra Agama, Suami, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Pooja Batra|
|Nama Panggilan||Tidak Diketahui|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 178 cm|
dalam meter - 1.78 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5' 10”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 62 kg|
dalam Pound - 137 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-28-34|
|Warna Rambut||Black (sports brown colour though)|
|Tanggal Lahir||27 October 1974|
|Umur (di Tahun 2016)||42 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Faizabad, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Ludhiana, Punjab|
|Perguruan Tinggi / Universitas||Fergusson College, Pune|
Symbiosis International University, Pune
|Kualifikasi Pendidikan||Degree in Economics|
MBA in Marketing
|Debut||Film (Hindi): Virasat (1997)|
Film (Malayalam): Chandralekha (1997)
Film (Telugu): Greeku Veerudu (1998)
|Keluarga||Ayah - Ravi Batra (Army Personnel)|
Ibu - Neelam Batra (Former Miss India Participant)
Saudara Perempuan - None
|Hobi||Horse Riding, philanthropic activities|
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Aktor Favorit||Salman Khan|
|Makanan kesukaan/Beverages||Pizza, Spaghetti, Pav Bhaji, Cappuccino, Red Wine|
|Favourite Restaurant||Astrid & Gaston, Peru|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Suami|
|Pacar||Armaan Kohli, Actor|
Akshay Kumar, Actor
Christian Middelthon, Actor (2015-present)
|Suami / Pasangan||Sonu S. Ahluwalia, Doctor (m. 2003-2011)|
|Anak-anak||Putra - None|
Putri - None
|Bike Collection||Harley Davidson Sportster 48|
Profil dan Biodata Pooja Batra
- Apakah Pooja Batra smoke: Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah Pooja Batra drink alcohol: Yes
- At school, Batra was an ardent athlete; she often participated in the 200 and 400-meter sprints.
- The year 1993 was an eventful one for the veteran actress. Though she ended up the third runner-up at the Miss Asia Pacific, she was eventually crowned the “Miss India International”.
- Following the beauty pageant victory, Batra received many film offers. However, she declined all of them as she first wanted to complete her education.
- In the 90’s, she was one of the top models in the country. To date, she has walked the ramp for over 300 fashion shows.
- Batra soon joined the film industry and was looking a promising aspect. However, like many other beauty-pageant holders, she too failed to find the desired success in Bollywood. To add to her misery, it was quite difficult for casting directors to select male leads, who could match up to her ‘height’.
- After marrying an Indo-American surgeon, Dr. Sonu S. Ahluwalia, she relocated to California. During her stay there, she actively participated in theater and garnered some acclaim for her skills.
- A philanthropist at heart, Batra has been actively involved with many charitable organizations. From Mukti Foundation (women empowerment) and injured soldiers to homeless children and the Mumbai Police Department, Batra has given both time and money for a number of noble causes.
- The trailer of her upcoming debut Hollywood film, One Under the Sun, was played at the 2016 ‘Cannes Film Festival’. In the movie, Batra is seen portraying an astronaut, who is the sole survivor of a disastrous space shuttle mission.