Biodata Prakash Javadekar Agama Istri, Keluarga, Biografi, Kontroversi, Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Javadekar Prakash Keshav|
|Nama Panggilan||Prakash Javadekar|
|Political Party||Bharatiya Janata Party|
|Political Journey||• 1990 to 2002: A member of Maharashtra Legislative Council|
• 1995: Executive Chairman of the State Planning Board of Maharashtra
• 1997 to 1999: Chairman of the Task Force on IT Government of Maharashtra
• 2008: Elected to the Rajya Sabha
• 2014: Minister of State (Independent Charge) for Information and Broadcasting, Environment, Forest and Climate Change
• 2016: Human Resource Development Minister
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 170 cm|
dalam meter - 1.70 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 7”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 65 kg|
dalam Pound - 143 lbs
|Warna Mata||Dark Brown|
|Tanggal Lahir||30 January 1951|
|Umur (di Tahun 2018)||67 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Pune, Maharashtra|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||11, Suven Apartment, Mayur Colony, Kothrud, Pune|
|Pendidikan||District Council School, Mahad, Maharashtra|
|Perguruan Tinggi / Universitas||Garware College of Commerce of Maharashtra Education Society, Pune|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikan||Graduation (commerce)|
|Debut||1981: Became a member of the Bharatiya Janata Party|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||24, Mahadev Road, New Delhi|
|Hobi||Reading and Writing Books|
|Kontroversi||On 11 December 1975, when 11 Indian colleges'students protested against the emergency, implemented by the congress government, he also joined them, and was sentenced to 3 months under the preventive detention act, and subsequently kept in jail for nearly 13 months under the MISA (Internal Security Maintenance Act)|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Tanggal Menikah||18 December 1977|
|Istri / Pasangan||Dr. Prachi Prakash Javadekar|
|Anak-anak||Sons- Dr. Ashutosh Javadekar (Dentist), Apoorva Javadekar (CA)|
Putri - None
|Orang Tua||Ayah - Keshav Krishna Javadekar (journalist)|
Ibu - Rajni Javadekar (teacher)
|Saudara||Saudara Laki laki - None|
Saudara Perempuan - 1
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Favourite Politicians||Shyama Prasad Mukherjee and Atal Bihari Vajpayee|
|Favourite Leaders||Mahatma Gandhi, Swami Vivekanand|
|Favourite Writers||Premchand, Gurcharan Das, Ramgansh Gadkari, Khandekar|
|Kekayaan bersih||₹5 crore (as in 2014)|
Some Lesser Known about Prakash Javadekar
- Apakah Prakash Javadekar merokok?: Not known
- His father Keshav Krishna Javadekar was a journalist in a Marathi Newspaper ‘Kesari’ founded by social reformer, lawyer, and independence activist Lokmanya Tilak.
- He has been associated with the ‘National Self Service Association,’ since his school days.
- In 1969, while graduating from Pune’s MES college of Commerce, he joined the ‘All India Vidyarthi Parishad (ABVP).’
- He used to work in the ‘Bank of Maharashtra,’ before coming to politics.
- In 1981, he resigned from the Bank of Maharashtra; after ten years of his job tenure, and started working as a full-time worker of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP).
- On 10 March 1989, he united thousands of youth in Mumbai and led the ‘struggle chariot’ deployed by BJP.
- Prakash Javadekar’s wife Prachi Javadekar has been the Director of the ‘Indira Institute of Management,’ Pune.
- He has written several booklets on unemployment, infiltration, IMF loans, and other political topics. Some of his famous literary works are- Bikaricha Volcano (Problem of Unemployment, 1986), Nannidich Karz (IMF Loan 1987), Shetkani Karzmakti (Farm Loan Apology 1988), and Mahagiika Bhaskar (Problem of Inflation 1999).