Biodata Priya Dutt Agama Biografi, Suami, Keluarga Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Priya Dutt Roncon|
|Pekerjaan||Politician, Social Worker|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 177 cm|
dalam meter - 1.77 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 9”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 65 kg|
dalam Pound - 145 lbs
|Political Party||Indian National Congress|
|Political Journey||2005: She was elected for the first time in Lok Sabha elections from Mumbai North West Constituency.|
2009: She won again in Lok Sabha elections from the very same constituency.
2013: Appointed as the secretary of the All-India Congress Committee.
2014: She was defeated by Poonam Mahajan of the BJP by a margin of around 1.86 lakh votes.
|Tanggal Lahir||28 August 1966|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||51 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Pendidikan||A.F. Petit Girls High Pendidikan|
|Perguruan Tinggi / Universitas||Sophia College, Mumbai University|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikan||B.A. in sociology|
Post Graduate Diploma in television production from the Center for Media Arts, New York City
|Hobi||Travelling, Reading, Writing|
|Awards||Young Political Achiever Award (2010)|
Rajiv Gandhi Excellence Award (2012)
FICCI Award (2013)
Newsmakers Broadcasting and Corporation Awards (2013)
Maitreyi Puraskar (2014)
|Kontroversi||• She had a strained relationship with brother Sanjay Dutt allegedly due to his wife Manyata Dutt.|
• As per the reports, the damaged caused to their relationship was also because of his decision to enter politics as a Samajwadi Party candidate.
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Suami|
|Suami / Pasangan||Owen Roncon|
|Anak-anak||Putra - Sumair, Siddhart|
Putri - None
|Orang Tua||Ayah - Sunil Dutt (Actor, Politician)|
Ibu - Nargis (Actress, Politician)
|Saudara||Saudara Laki laki - Sanjay Dutt|
Saudara Perempuan - Namrata Dutt
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Favourite Politician||Sunil Dutt|
|Net Worth (Approx.)||₹65 Crore|
Profil dan Biodata Priya Dutt
- Does Priya Dutt merokok?: Not known
- Does Priya Dutt minum alkohol?: Not known
- She was just 14 years when she lost her mother. Her mother died from Pancreatic Cancer in 1981.
- In 1992, during and after the Mumbai riots, she worked with Muslim refugees in Mumbai. She reported receiving threatening telephone calls and public harassment.
- Her entry into politics was a mere chance, she was expecting her first baby when her father Sunil Dutt suddenly passed away, so, she didn’t want her father’s work to go in vain, so, she came into the role. “I fought the bye-elections in 2005. I still remember filing my papers for the polls and going straight to the hospital to deliver.” She won by a record margin of 1, 76,000 votes.
- She also runs an NGO ‘Nargis Dutt Memorial Charitable Trust (NDMCT)’, which was started by her father in the memory of her mother.