Biodata Ratna Pathak Agama Suami, Anak, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Ratna Pathak|
|Nama Panggilan||Tidak Diketahui|
|Famous Role||'Maya Sarabhai' in sitcom 'Sarabhai vs Sarabhai'|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 163 cm|
dalam meter - 1.63 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5' 4”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 55 kg|
dalam Pound - 121 lbs
|Warna Mata||Dark Brown|
|Warna Rambut||Salt & Pepper|
|Tanggal Lahir||18 March 1957|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||60 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Pendidikan||J. B. Vachha High School, Dadar Mumbai|
|Perguruan Tinggi / Universitas||National School of Drama, Delhi|
|Debut||Film: Mandi (1983)|
TV: Idhar Udhar (1985), aired on DD National
|Keluarga||Ayah - Late Baldev Pathak|
Ibu - Late Dina Pathak (Actress)
Saudara Perempuan - Supriya Pathak, Actress (younger)
Saudara Laki laki - N/A
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||04, Sand Pebbles, Perry Cross Road, Bandra (West), Mumbai|
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Film Favorit||Aankho Dekhi (2013)|
|Favourite Writers||Ismat Chughtai, Hari Shankar Parsai|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Suami|
|Suami / Pasangan||Naseeruddin Shah (Actor & Director)|
|Anak-anak||Putra - Imaad Shah, Musician (elder), Vivaan Shah, Actor|
Putri - Heeba Shah, Actress (step-daughter)
Profil dan Biodata Ratna Pathak
- Apakah Ratna Pathak smoke: Yes
- Apakah Ratna Pathak drink alcohol: Yes
- Initially, Ratna had no plans of entering the acting industry. She always felt irritated by her friends, who believed that since her mother was an actor, Ratna would also end up being the same.
- Ratna first met her future husband, Naseeruddin Shah, during the shoot of a theater play titled Sambhog Se Sanyas Tak in the year 1975. Though at that time, Shah was recovering from the aftermath of a divorce, he fell for her without any second thought.
- Initially, in their careers, Ratna and her sister Supriya were not on good terms. However, the two have now worked out their differences.
- For her performance as ‘Maya’ in the renowned Indian sitcom- Sarabhai vs Sarabhai (2005), she was awarded the ITA (Indian Television Academy) award for Best Actress- Comedy.
- She was a part of the prestigious Padma Shri and Padma Bhushan selecting committee for the 2012 Award distribution ceremony.
- In an interview, Ratna said that she hates playing stereotypical roles and owing to this reason she thinks a lot before saying yes to a film.