Biodata Rohit Sharma (Cricketer) Agama, Istri, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Rohit Gurunath Sharma|
|Nama Panggilan||Hitman, Ro, Shaana|
|Pekerjaan||Indian Cricketer (Batsman) |
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 173 cm|
dalam meter - 1.73 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 8”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 72 kg|
dalam Pound - 159 lbs
|Ukuran Badan|| Dada : 40 Inches|
Pinggang : 31 Inches
Lengan : 12 Inches
|Warna Mata||Dark Brown|
|International Debut||ODI- 23 June 2007 against Ireland at Belfast|
Test- 6 November 2013 against West Indies at Kolkata
T20 - 19 September 2007 against England at Durban
|Jersey Number||#45 (India)|
|Domestic/State Team||Mumbai, Mumbai Indians|
|Nature on field||Calm|
|Likes to play against||Pakistan, Australia|
|Favourite Shot||Pull shot|
|Records (main ones)||• Highest individual score in an ODI match (264 runs). |
• The first player to score 2 double centuries in ODIs.
• Shares the record for most number of 6s in an ODI match (16 sixes), joining AB de Villiers and Chris Gayle.
• Second Indian player after Suresh Raina to have scored a century in each of the 3 formats (Test, ODI, T20).
• Highest ODI score by a visiting batsman against Australia in Australia (171 runs).
• Third Indian player to score more than 1,000 runs against Australia in ODIs, joining Sachin Tendulkar and MS Dhoni.
|Career Turning Point||His unbeaten score of 142 runs in 123 balls for West Zone against North Zone at Udaipur in the 2005 Deodhar Trophy.|
|Tanggal Lahir||30 April 1987|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||30 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Bansod, Nagpur, Maharashtra, India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Nagpur, Maharashtra, India|
|Pendidikan||Swami Vivekanand International School and Junior College, Mumbai|
Our Lady of Vailankanni High School, Mumbai
|Kualifikasi Pendidikans||12th standard|
|Keluarga||Ayah - Gurunath Sharma (Worked as a caretaker of a transportation company storehouse)|
Ibu - Purnima Sharma
Saudara Perempuan - N/A
Saudara Laki laki - Vishal Sharma (Younger)
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||A 4-BHK apartment in Ahuja Towers, Worli, Mumbai|
|Hobi||Travelling, watching movies, playing table tennis & video games|
|Kontroversi||In the 2015 World Cup quarter-final match between India and Bangladesh, when Rubel Hossain took the wicket of Rohit Sharma, Pakistan's umpire Aleem Dar adjudged Rubel's full-toss as waist high 'no-ball'. However, TV replays showed that it was a real touch-and-go situation which could have gone either way. The very next day ICC president Mustafa Kamal who criticised "poor umpiring." ICC, however, claimed that it was a 50-50 call and umpire's decision must be respected.|
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Favourite Cricketers||Batsman : Sachin Tendulkar, Virender Sehwag|
Bowler : Harbhajan Singh
|Makanan kesukaan||Aloo Parantha, Chinese cuisine, eggs|
|Aktor Favorits||Hrithik Roshan, Akshay Kumar, Saif Ali Khan|
|Artis Favorites||Kareena Kapoor, Vidya Balan, Deepika Padukone, Megan Fox, Blake Lively|
|Film Favorit||Bollywood: Veer-Zara, Hera Pheri, Jo Jeeta Wahi Sikander, Border |
Hollywood: The Avengers, Iron Man, The Dark Night Rises
|Favourite Directors||David Dhawan, Priyadarshan, Imtiaz Ali, James Cameron|
|Favourite Songs||Tere Liye Hum Hai Jiye from the film Veer-Zaara (2004), Started From The Bottom by Drake|
|Favourite Car||Aston Martin|
|Favourite Hotel||Long Beach Golf & Spa Resort, Mauritius|
|Tempat Favorit||New York|
|Girls, Keluarga Profil Lengkap|
|Pacar||Sofia Hayat (Actress, rumour)|
Ritika Sajdeh (Sports manager)
|Istri / Pasangan||Ritika Sajdeh (Sports manager, m.2015-present)|
|Tanggal Menikah||13 December 2015|
|Anak-anak||Putri - N/A|
Putra - N/A
|Koleksi Mobil||BMW M5 Series|
|Salary (as in 2017)||RETAINER FEE: 1 crore (INR)|
TEST FEE: 15 lakh (INR)
ODI FEE: 6 lakh (INR)
T20 FEE: 3 lakh (INR)
|Net Worth||227 crore (INR)|
Profil dan Biodata Rohit Sharma
- Apakah Rohit Sharma Smoke?: No
- Apakah Rohit Sharma minum alkohol?: Tidak Diketahui
- Rohit’s mother tongue is Telugu as he was born to a Telegu mother.
- He was born in Nagpur, and when he was 1½ years old, his family moved to Dombivali in Mumbai’s suburbs.
- His family’s financial condition was not good enough to provide for him and his brother, so he was sent to live with his grandparents in Borivali where he started playing ‘galli cricket.’
- When he was in 6th standard, he joined a local club during his summer vacation, not as a batsman but as an off-spin bowler as there were too many batters.
- His talent was first discovered by his school coach, Dinesh Lad, when he took a couple of crucial wickets in a 10-over under-12 tournament in 1999.
- Earlier he used to bat at No. 8 or 9, as a tailender, but when his coach saw potential in his batting when Rohit was casually practicing, his coach promoted his batting order in the nets. And, for the first time he opened in an inter-school ‘Giles Shield’ tournament match, where he scored career changing 120-odd runs.
- He once said that he struggles to bat against Brett Lee.
- In 2009, he took an IPL hat-trick for Deccan Chargers against Mumbai Indians at Centurion, South Africa, by dismissing Abhishek Nayar, Harbhajan Singh, and Saurabh Tiwary.
- He is a firm believer of Lord Ganesha and visits the Siddhivinayak Temple before any tour.
- He once bunked his school to meet Virender Sehwag.
- He is a huge fan of Real Madrid Football Club.
- If not a cricketer, he would have been a real estate businessman.