Biodata Saira Banu Agama Suami, Anak, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Saira Banu or Saira Bano|
|Nama Panggilan||Tidak Diketahui|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 168 cm|
dalam meter - 1.68 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 6”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 70 kg|
dalam Pound - 154 lbs
|Warna Mata||Dark Brown|
|Tanggal Lahir||23 August 1944|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||73 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Mussoorie, United Provinces, British India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Mussoorie, India|
|Pendidikan||Elite School (studied in London)|
|Perguruan Tinggi||Tidak Diketahui|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikan||10th standard|
|Debut||Film- Junglee (1961)|
|Keluarga||Ayah - Mian Ehsan-ul-Haq|
Ibu - Naseem Banu (Actress)
Saudara Laki laki - Sultan Ahmed
Saudara Perempuan - None
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Aktor Favorits||Dilip Kumar, Amir Khan|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Suami|
|Suami / Pasangan||Dilip Kumar (Actor, 1966-present)|
|Tanggal Menikah||11 October 1966|
|Anak-anak||Putra - None|
Putri - None
Profil dan Biodata Saira Banu
- Apakah Saira Banu merokok?: No
- Apakah Saira Banu minum alkohol?: No
- Saira was born into a Urdu-speaking family in India.
- She spent much of her childhood in London and made a debut in 1961 in a Bollywood movie ‘Junglee’ opposite Shammi Kapoor.
- At the age of 22, she got married to Yusuf Khan, alias Dilip Kumar, who is 22 years older than Saira Banu.
- Saira has a niece, Shaheen, who is now a Bollywood actress. She was once married to Bollywood actor, Sumeet Saigal, and the couple has a daughter, Sayesha.
- Saira Banu was the 3rd highest paid actress in Hindi Cinema from 1963-1969 and 4th highest paid actress from 1971-1976.
- She was the lead actress of the all-time favorite comedy film Padosan, which had a long line of comic actors like Mehmood, Kishore Kumar, Sunil Dutt, Mukri, Keshto Mukherjee, etc. Every song of the film was a chartbuster.
- She was the trendsetter of her time and her exquisite saris and classic jewelry pieces both designed by her mother Naseem Bano were a rage. She looked stunning in both Indian as well as western clothes making everything she put on look elegant and classy.
- Saira Banu was a big fan of Dilip Kumar in her young age. She had two dreams at that time: one was to be a big actress and another was to marry Dilip.
- In 2014 Memoir, “The Substance and the Shadow”, Dilip Kumar said that she became pregnant in 1972 with their son, but that she developed high blood pressure in her eighth month of pregnancy and the doctors couldn’t save the baby, which had been strangulated by the umbilical cord. After that, they never had children, believing that it was God’s will.”