Biodata Sameer (Lyricist) Agama Biografi, Istri, Keluarga, Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Shitala Pandey|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 163 cm|
dalam meter - 1.63 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 4”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 70 kg|
dalam Pound - 154 lbs
|Warna Rambut||Grey (Semi-Bald)|
|Tanggal Lahir||24 February 1958|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||59 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Village Odaar, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Pendidikan||Name Tidak Diketahui (In Varanasi)|
|Perguruan Tinggi / Universitas||Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikan||Master of Commerce from Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi|
|Debut||Film: Bekhabar (Hindi, 1983)|
Album: Tera Chehra (Hindi, 2002)
|Keluarga||Ayah - Anjaan aka Lalji Pandey (Lyricist)|
Ibu - Name Tidak Diketahui (Homemaker)
Saudara Laki laki - Tidak Diketahui
Saudara Perempuan - Tidak Diketahui
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||501, Woodland B, Andheri West, Mumbai - 400053, Lokhandwala|
|Awards/Honours||1991: Filmfare Awards for Best Lyricist for the song, "Nazar Ke Saamne" – Aashiqui|
1993: Filmfare Awards for Best Lyricist for the song, "Teri Umeed Tera Intezar Karte Hain" – Deewana
1994: Filmfare Awards for Best Lyricist for the song, "Ghungat Ke Aad Se" – Hum Hain Rahi Pyar Ke
1999: Zee Cine Awards for Best Lyricist for the song, "Tum Paas Aaye" – Kuch Kuch Hota Hai
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Favourite Lyricist||Sahilendra, Sahir Ludhianvi, Bashir Badr, Rahat Indori, Gulzar, Mazrooh Sultanpuri, Anand Bakshi|
|Favourite Leader||Mahatma Gandhi, Lal Bahadur Shashtri|
|Aktor Favorit||Paresh Rawal, Pankaj Kapur, Nawazuddin Siddiqui|
|Artis Favorit||Madhuri Dixit|
|Penyanyi Favorit||Kishore Kumar, Lata Mangeshkar, Kumar Sanu, Udit Narayan, Anuradha Paudwal, Alka Yagnik|
|Favourite Song||"Chitthi Aayee Hai" by Anand Bakshi|
|Favourite Music Director||Nadeem-Shravan|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Pacar||Name Tidak Diketahui|
|Istri / Pasangan||Anita Pandey|
|Anak-anak||Putra - Siddhesh Pandey|
Daughters- Sanchita Pandey, Suchita Pandey
Profil dan Biodata Sameer
- Apakah Sameer merokok?: Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah Sameer minum alkohol?: Tidak Diketahui
- Sameer was born as Shitala Pandey to veteran lyricist Anjaan (Lalji Pandey) in Varanasi.
- The popular song, “Khaike Paan Banaras Wala” (from Don) was written by his father.
- He received his schoolings from Varanasi and his college degree from BHU in Varanasi.
- His grandfather worked in a bank, and his father wanted him to pursue Commerce and become a Chartered Accountant (CA).
- Sameer started his career as a banker. However, he didn’t like the banking job. Soon, he quit the job and moved to Bombay (now Mumbai) in 1980.
- Films such as Aashiqui, Dil, Sajan, etc., established him as the undisputed champion of romantic songs.
- So far, Sameer has written more than 4000 songs (these are the songs, which were used in films; there are plenty of songs that haven’t been used in films)
- Sameer has entered the “Guinness Book of World Records” for penning the most number of songs in Bollywood (3,524 for 650 films). Apparently, there was no such category as the ‘Most Number of Songs Ever’ in the Guinness Book, but it was created to accommodate a new record.
- In an interview, he revealed that he had a girlfriend. When he became a successful lyricist, he went back to look for her and found that she was no more. Sameer says, “She is always with me in my songs. “
- Here’s a conversation with Sameer: