Biodata Sapna Bhavnani (Hairstylist) Agama, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Sapna Moti Bhavani|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 163 cm|
dalam meter - 1.63 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 4”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 50 kg|
dalam Pound - 110 lbs
|Warna Mata||Dark Brown|
|Tanggal Lahir||5 January 1971|
|Umur (di Tahun 2016)||46 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Perguruan Tinggi||Barat College, Chicago, USA|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikans||Double Major in Marketing & Communication|
Minor in Public Speaking
|Debut||Film: Pyaar Ke Side Effects (2006)|
TV: Bigg Boss season 6 (2012)
|Keluarga||Ayah - Tidak Diketahui (Deceased) (Owner of Blue Nile & Wongs, Mumbai)|
Ibu - Tidak Diketahui
Saudara Laki laki - Tidak Diketahui
Saudara Perempuan - Tidak Diketahui
|Kontroversi||Sapna Bhavnani was caught kissing Bani Judge in public and there was hell lot of fuss in the media.|
To which Sapna Bhavnani replied on instagram
Sapna Bhavnani and Bani Jaudge also shot some pictures, sharing some closeness & intimacy which gave media a reason to create another hustle and bustle.
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Artis Favorit||Bani J|
|Penyanyi Favorit||Elvis Presley|
|Favourite Fashion Designer||Sukriti Grover|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Suami|
|Pacar||Arijit Datta (Songer/Song-writer)|
Niketan Madhok (Model)
|Spouse||Sameer Malhotra (Third husband) (Model)|
|Anak-anak||Putra - N/A|
Putri - N/A
Profil dan Biodata Sapna Bhavnani
- Apakah Sapna Bhavnani merokok?: Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah Sapna Bhavnani minum alkohol?: Yes
- Sapna is majorly known for her contribution to the field of fashion, writing, photography & reality television.
- She used to be a tomboy in her school but she was excellent at studies until her seventh grade. Later, she drew her attention from academics and she found some boys in the 7th grade with whom she used to ride to school on a motorcycle and often used to do pranks and escapades.
- She told in an interview that she even used chloroform on her father to make him fall asleep so that she could sneak out late with boys of her school.
- Her father died when she was 18, and she decided to drop out of her college in Mumbai and move to the United States, with her Indian-American aunt.
- She initially did some odd jobs like waitressing at an Italian restaurant. Later, she enrolled herself in a business school and graduated with a double major in Marketing and Communication and a minor in Public Speaking from Chicago’s Barat College.
- She even tried her hand at fashion designing, but later she developed an interest in hairdressing and took it up as her profession.
- By the age of 30, she got everything she wanted in life and got settled in Los Angeles. In 2002, she came back to India and met a man whom she briefly dated as a teen. He told her that he had been waiting for her all these years. She at once, decided to leave everything in the United States to be with that man and start a new life in Mumbai. She went back to LA, sold her house and car, dumped all her boyfriends and moved to Mumbai. However, their relationship didn’t work out but Sapna decided to stay in Mumbai forever.
- Struggling to establish herself in Mumbai, she initially did a job as a hairdresser for a salon called Juice, then she took up writing as a columnist for the newspaper Mumbai Mirror for 3 years, and also for Mid Day, where her articles appeared every week.
- In 2004, she opened her hair salon, called ‘Mad-O-Wot’ with a team of five people.
- In 2011, she started her second salon in Andheri, Mumbai. She also relocated her first store within Bandra to a bigger location with better interiors & with Katrina Kaif doing the inauguration.
- To diversify her business, she set up a production company called Mad-O-Wot Productions.
- She created her own fashion label: ‘SoFake’, in collaboration with a fashion designer- Sukriti Grover.
- In 2012, she drew public attention by participating in Bigg Boss season 6.
- In 2009, she authored a non-fiction book titled ‘Style-O-Wot’, targeted at teen girls, in which she gives tips related to fashion.
- She had three failed marriages. Her first husband was a German, whom she divorced after a year and she accused her mother-in-law was racist towards her and used to call her ‘dot-head’ and ‘brown-skinned’. Her second marriage was to the Indian man for whom she relocated from the USA to India, she reported that man later turned possessive and violent, started verbally abusing her and eventually she divorced him too. Her third marriage was to an Indian model Sameer Malhotra which also ended in a divorce within a year and Sapna says it ended because of her.
- In 2012, while she was in Berlin, she wanted to try on a wedding dress but received judgment for the way she looked. She was refused because of her shaved head and ink. The guy looked at her and simply said, “You’re getting married? Who the hell would marry you?” Then, she did a photoshoot which questions the wedding rituals and she ended up marrying the very odd persons and objects; she started out by marrying herself, she then married her cat, her city Bombay, her ink, her disappearing ink, her roots, one of her fans, her deceased BFF (Shivraj Santhakumar).
- She is very fond of cats and has three pet cats named Logic, Future and Frida.
- One of her notable Youtube episodes is where she is seen frolicking with the Indian cricketer Mahendra Singh Dhoni.
- She actively endorses PETA’s (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) cause for the human approach to animals.