Biodata Shammi Kapoor Agama Istri, Keluarga, Biografi, Penyebab Meninggal Dunia Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Shamsher Raj Kapoor|
|Nama Panggilan||Elvis Presley of India|
|Pekerjaan s||Actor and Director|
|Famous For||Romcoms, supporting actor, dancing hero|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 180 cm|
dalam meter - 1.80 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 11”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 80 kg|
dalam Pound - 176 lbs
|Tanggal Lahir||21 October 1931|
|Tempat Lahir||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Meninggal Dunia||14 August 2011|
|Tempat Meninggal Dunia||Mumbai|
|Age (at the time of death)||80 Years|
|Penyebab Meninggal Dunia||Chronic kidney disease|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Kolkata (India)|
|Schools||St. Joseph's Convent, Don Bosco |
New Era School (Mumbai)
|Perguruan Tinggi / Universitas||Tidak Diketahui|
|Debut||Film: Jeevan Jyoti (directed by Mahesh Kaul) (1953)|
TV: Shikast (Sony TV) (1996)
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Hobi||Playing musical instruments|
|Awards/Honours||1968 : Filmfare for Best Actor (Brahmachari) |
1982 : Filmfare for Best Supporting Actor (Vidhata)
1995 : Filmfare Lifetime Achievement
1998 : Kalakar for contribution in Indian Cinema
1999 : Zee Cine for Lifetime Achievement
2001 : Star Screen Lifetime Achievement
2001 : Anandalok Lifetime Achievement
2002 : IIFA for invaluable contribution to the Indian cinema
2005 : Lifetime Achievement
2008 : Lifetime Achievement
Rashtriya Gaurav and Living Legend
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Pacar||Nadia Gamal (Egyptian belly dancer and actress, 1953-55)|
Bina Ramani (socialite, 1968)
Mumtaz (Indian film actress, 1968)
|Tanggal Menikahs||1955 and 1969|
|Istri / Pasangan||First Wife: Geeta Bali (1955-1965)|
Second Wife: Neela Devi Gohil (1969)
|Anak-anak||Putra - Aditya Raj Kapoor (born-1956) (businessman)|
Putri - Kanchan Desai (born-1961) (married to Ketan Desai,
son of the Indian producer and director Lt. Manmohan Desai)
|Orang Tua||Ayah - Prithviraj Kapoor (director, producer and actor) (1906-1972)|
Ibu - Ramsarni Devi Kapoor (1908-1972)
|Saudara||Brothers- Raj Kapoor (Indian actor and director) (1924-1988)|
Shashi Kapoor (Indian actor) (1938-2017)
Nandi Kapoor (died-1931), Devi Kapoor (died-1931)
Saudara Perempuan - Urmila Sial Kapoor
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Makanan kesukaan||French Haute Cuisine|
|Aktor Favorit||Amitabh Bachchan|
|Artis Favorites||Rajshree, Sharmila Tagore, and Asha Parekh|
|Film Favorit||Tumsa Nahi Dekha (1957)|
|Musik Favorit||Shankar–Jaikishan and OP Nayyar|
|Penyanyi Favorit||Mohammad Rafi|
|Koleksi Mobil||Buick Super, Desoto, Belair, Impala, Chevy Intercontinental Convertible, Ford Thunderbird, Sunbeam Alpine, Malibu, Buick BMY 3009|
|Net Worth||Tidak Diketahui|
Profil dan Biodata Shammi Kapoor
- Did Shammi Kapoor minum alkohol?: Yes
- He belonged to Pathan Hindu family.
- In 1930, his father Prithviraj Kapoor came to Bombay to start a career in the film industry.
- In 1931, his brother Devi died due to pneumonia and another brother Nandi also died in the same year due to the swallowing of poison (rat pills) strewn in the garden.
- In 1948, he worked as a junior artist, on ₹50 monthly salary, in his father Prithviraj Kapoor’s theatrical company for more than 4 years.
- In 1955, he met his future wife Geeta Bali during the shooting of the movie ‘Rangeen Raaten.’
- His wife Geeta Bali died due to smallpox in 1965.
- In 1968, during the shooting of the film Brahmachari, he felt close intimacy for an Indian film actress Mumtaz and proposed her for marriage, but she refused him politely as he demanded her to give up her film career.
- He was the cousin of Jugal Kishore Mehra (singer), whereas Salma Agha (actress-singer) was his niece.
- The films like Junglee, Kashmir Ki Kali, Rajkumar, Janwar, Teesri Manzil, Professor, Vidhaata, Dil Tera Diwana, An Evening in Paris, Dil Deke Dekho and Tumsa Nahi Dekha, Pyaar Kiya To Darna Kya, Preet Na Jane Reet, College Girl, Prince, Budtameez, Sachaai, Latt Saheb, and Tumse Achha Kaun Hai proved super hit on the box office.
- From the 1950s to the early 1970s, he was the only glamorous dancing hero in the Hindi film industry and earned the name ‘Elvis Presley of India’ as he himself composed the dancing steps for the songs starring him.
- In the 1970s, he could not continue his film career as a romantic hero due to his overweight, and Andaz (1971) was his final such movie.
- He proved to be a successful supporting actor as Saira Banu‘s father in the movie Zameer (1974) and Amitabh Bachchan’s foster father in Parvarish.
- According to Shammi, it was comfortable and easy for him to work with the film actresses- Rajshree, Sharmila Tagore, and Asha Parekh.
- He directed two films Manoranjan (1974) and Bundle Baaz (1976), which did not get successful.
- He also acted in some television series like ‘Shikast’ (Sony TV) in 1996, ‘Dastaan-E-Hatim Tai’ (DD Metro) in 1996, ‘Chattan’ (Zee TV) in 1997, and ‘Main Anari Tu Anari’ (DD Metro) in 1998.
- He was the chairman of Internet Users Community of India (IUCI) and also set up the internet organization- ‘Ethical Hackers Association.’
- Shammi liked to share the stories of his career and family with his fans through self-made online videos.
- He was a staunch follower of Haidakhan Babaji from Uttarakhand.
- His best friend in the film industry was Amitabh Bachchan.
- Imtiaz Ali‘s directorial venture ‘Rockstar’ was his last movie in which he acted.
- On 14 August 2011, he died due to chronic renal failure in Breach Candy Hospital, Mumbai.
- He worked in more than 50 films as the lead actor and appeared in over 20 films as a supporting actor.