Biodata Shehla Rashid Shora Agama Biografi, Suami Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Shehla Rashid Shora|
|Pekerjaan||M.Phil student, Politician|
|Party||Communist Party of India (Marxist-Leninist) Liberation|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 165 cm|
dalam meter - 1.65 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 5”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 55 kg|
dalam Pound - 121 lbs
|Tanggal Lahir||Year 1988|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||29 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Habba Kadal, Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir|
|Perguruan Tinggi / Universitas||National Institute of Technology, Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir|
Jawaharlal Nehru University, Delhi, India
|Kualifikasi Pendidikan||M.A. in Sociology from JNU|
Pursuing M. Phil in Law and Governance at the JNU
|Keluarga||Ayah - Name Tidak Diketahui |
Ibu - Name Tidak Diketahui (a nurse in Srinagar’s SK Institute of Medical Sciences, SKIMS)
Saudara Laki laki - Tidak Diketahui
Saudara Perempuan - 1
|Hobi||Writing Blogs, Reading, Travelling|
|Kontroversi||• An F.I.R. was lodged against her by Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) for allegedly disrespecting and passing objectionable remarks about Prophet Muhammad. However, the F.I.R. was withdrawn after she had deleted her Facebook post disrespecting Prophet Muhammad.|
• On 22 May 2017, she had a twitter-war with the Bollywood singer Abhijeet Bhattacharya. Abhijeet Bhattacharya posted a series of tweets against JNU student and activist, Shehla Rashid, terming her a sex worker. After Shehla's report, Abhijeet's account was deleted. Meanwhile, another Bollywood singer, Sonu Nigam, also roped in and took the side of Abhijeet by deleting his own Twitter account in protest.
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Suami|
|Status Pernikahan||Belum Menikah|
|Pacar||Akbar (former President JNUSU)|
|Suami / Pasangan||N/A|
Profil dan Biodata Shehla Rashid Shora
- Apakah Shehla Rashid Shora merokok?: Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah Shehla Rashid Shora drink alcohol?: Tidak Diketahui
- She was born and raised in Srinagar’s Habba Kadal locality.
- Her mother is a nurse in Srinagar’s SK Institute of Medical Sciences (SKIMS).
- She studied Computer Engineering at the National Institute of Technology, Srinagar.
- After completing her graduation from NIT Srinagar, Shora worked with HCL Technologies as a software engineer. However, she got disillusioned and quit her job. After that, she started raising issues of justice and acid attacks on women in Kashmir.
- To broaden her activism, she joined the JNU and enrolled herself as a student of M.A. Sociology. JNU provided her the required platform for her activism.
- In 2013, she took the side of an all-girls’ band, Pragaash, composed of young Muslim women when the band faced death threats and online harassment from Islamic conservatives in Kashmir.
- In 2014, Shora unsuccessfully contested the election for the “Gender Sensitisation Committee against Sexual Harassment.”
- In September 2015, she contested the JNU Student Union Elections for the post of Vice President, as the nominee of the Left-backed All India Students Association (AISA), and won it. She became the first Kashmiri girl to win a student union election at the JNU.
- In February 2016, when Kanhaiya Kumar (the then President of JNUSU) was arrested on sedition charges, along with other students, it was Shora who ran the Union during the interim period.