Biodata Shreya Ghoshal Agama Suami, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Shreya Ghoshal|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 160 cm|
dalam meter - 1.60 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 3”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 54 kg|
dalam Pound - 119 lbs
|Tanggal Lahir||12 March 1984|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||33 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Murshidabad, West Bengal|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Rawatbhata, Rajasthan, India|
|Pendidikan||Atomic Energy Central School No.4, Rawatbhata|
|Perguruan Tinggi||SIES College of Arts Science & Commerce, Sion West, Mumbai|
|Debut||Singing: Yen Chellam (Tamil, 2002)|
Dola Re Dola (Bollywood, 2002)
|Keluarga||Ayah - Bishwajit Ghoshal (Electrical Engineer)|
Ibu - Sarmistha Ghoshal (Literature post-graduate)
Saudara Laki laki - Soumyadeep Ghoshal
Saudara Perempuan - N/A
|Favorite Actor||Guru Dutt|
|Favorite Actresses||Madhuri Dixit, Waheeda Rehman|
|Favorite Music Directors||Madan Mohan, R.D. Burman, A.R. Rahman|
|Favorite Singers||Lata Mangeshkar, Asha Bhosle, Geeta Dutt, Beyonce, Norah Jones|
|Favorite Song||"Kehna Hi Kya" by Chitra from the film Bombay (1995)|
"Aap Ki Nazron Ne Samjhaa" by Lata Mangeshkar from the film Anpadh (1962)
"Lag Ja Gale Ke Phir" by Lata Mangeshkar from the film Woh Kaun Thi (1964)
|Favorite Food||Chelab, Rasmalai|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Suami|
|Tanggal Menikah||5 February 2015|
|Affair/Boyfriend||Shiladitya Mukhopadhyaya (Entrepreneur)|
|Suami / Pasangan||Shiladitya Mukhopadhyaya (Entrepreneur)|
|Anak-anak||Putri - N/A|
Putra - N/A
Profil dan Biodata Shreya Ghoshal
- Apakah Shreya Ghoshal merokok?: Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah Shreya Ghoshal minum alkohol?: Tidak Diketahui
- Shreya started learning music at the age of 4.
- She got training in playback singing from Padmashree Late Kalyanji Bhai.
- In 1995, she won the ‘All India Light Vocal Music Competition’, which was organized by Sangam Kala Group in New Delhi.
- After shifting to Mumbai, she continued her training from Late Mukta Bhideji in Classical Hindustani Music.
- Her first studio album ‘Bendhechhi Beena’, consisting 14 songs, was released on 1 January 1998.
- She won the famous singing reality show ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa.’
- If she wasn’t a singer, she would have been astronaut or a genetic engineer.
- In 2003, she sang as well as featured in the song “Har Taraf Har Jagah” from the film ‘Saaya.’
- In 2011, she featured in an advertisement for jewellery store Joyalukkas, which was aired in 5 different languages viz. Hindi, Tamil, Malayalam, Kannada, and Telugu.
- During the 2010 Summer US tour, Shreya Ghoshal received a rare honour from the US State of Ohio. Governor Ted Strickland issued a proclamation declaring June 26 as Shreya Ghoshal Day.
- She has sung songs in many different languages like Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Bengali, and Malayalam.
- Apart from singing, she also judged various popular reality shows like ‘Voice Of India – Chhote Ustad’, ‘Indian Idol Junior’, and ‘Music Ka Maha Muqqabla.’