Biodata Sidharth/Siddharth Sagar Agama Pacar, Kontroversi, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Sidharth Sagar|
|Famous For||Mimicking 'Naseeruddin Shah' and 'Selfie Mausi'|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 170 cm|
dalam meter - 1.70 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 7”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 60 kg|
dalam Pound - 132 lbs
|Ukuran Badan (approx.)|| Dada : 38 inches|
Pinggang : 30 inches
Lengan : 12 inches
|Warna Mata||Dark Brown|
|Tanggal Lahir||15 June 1993|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||24 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Delhi, India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Delhi, India|
|Pendidikan||Ahlcon International School, Delhi|
|Perguruan Tinggi / Universitas||Tidak Diketahui|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikan||Tidak Diketahui|
|Debut||Stand-up Comedy: Comedy Circus - Chinchpokli To China (2009)|
TV: Pritam Pyare Aur Woh (2014)
|Hobi||Dancing, Doing meditation|
|Kontroversi||On 18 November 2017, he went missing and found after 4 months on 30 March 2018. He held a press conference and revealed that his mother and her boyfriend 'Suyyash Gadgil' used to give him medicines for bipolar disorder due to which he went into depression. He also said that he has no symptoms of bipolar disorder, instead of that, they gave that medicines by mixing it in his food.|
Later, when some property issue occurred in his life, he came to know that his mother's boyfriend sold his bungalow worth Rs. 80 lakhs.
Moreover, he said that there were some substances to whom he got addicted and told his mother about admitting him to rehab. While he was in a rehab centre in Mumbai, things went wrong and he was beaten by 4 to 5 people due to which he totally lost his consciousness. In some way, he connected with his manager who helped him to pull out from that centre after one month.
After that, he came back to home but at the same night, Suyyash Gadgil threw him out of the house. He also had regular fights with 'Suyyash Gadgil' whenever he was at home due to which he filed an NC (Non-Cognizable) against his family members (Suyyash Gadgil, mother, and father) in Goregaon, Maharashtra by claiming that he feared from them for his life.
In November 2017, while he was travelling back to home from Goa, his mother and Suyyash Gadgil put him into a mental asylum where he was physically tortured for 1 month and also put him on bipolar disorder medicines. During that time, they also forced him to sign on the property documents. When his family couldn't afford the costly treatment, they shifted Sidharth on 25 December 2017 to a rehabilitation centre 'Aasha Ki Kiran' where he met the founder of that organization 'Bashir Qureshi' who helped him to get out of this situation. His family also captured all his property including three houses (the first one in Bali residency, Malad, Maharashtra, second in Raheja Exotica, Madh, Mumbai & third in Delhi), a Fortuner car, and a BMW X6.
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Status Pernikahan||Belum Menikah|
|Orang Tua||Ayah - Sirish Kumar (Painter)|
Ibu - Alka Sagar (Painter)
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Favourite Comedian||Sudesh Lehri|
|Aktor Favorit||Salman Khan|
- Apakah Sidharth Sagar merokok?: Yes
- Apakah Sidharth Sagar minum alkohol?: Yes
- Sidharth Sagar had a broken childhood as his parents got separated when he was just 4 years old. Though he stayed with his mother, he has good relations with his father.
- He is a very spiritual person but his mother always had an objection to his spiritual life and she never allowed him to make friends.
- He joined the ‘SAM Workshops’ to nourish his acting skills.
- In 2009, he took part in the comedy reality show ‘Comedy Circus – Chinchpokli To China.’
- He also appeared in some other comedy shows like ‘Chhote Miyan Bade Miyan’ (2009) and ‘Laughter Ke Phatke’ (2010).
- In 2010, he came back to Delhi from Mumbai where he joined the Ashutosh Maharaj’s ‘Divya Jyoti Jagriti Sansthan’ (DJJS) in Delhi. There, he used to study spirituality and also used to perform his comedy acts.
- After the suggestion of his Guru, he again went to Mumbai in 2012 and took part in the comedy show ‘Comedy Circus Ke Ajoobe.’ He along with Krishna Abhishek and Sudesh Lehri won the title of that show.
- After that, Sidharth did many other comedy shows like ‘Comedy Circus Ke Mahabali’ (2013-2014), ‘Comedy Classes’ (2014-2016), ‘Comedy Nights Live’ (2016), ‘The Kapil Sharma Show’ (2017), etc.
- In 2013 & 2015, he hosted the ‘Sab Ke Anokhe Awards’ that aired on SAB TV.
- He made his acting debut in 2014 by playing the lead role of ‘Pritam’ in the horror comedy TV serial ‘Pritam Pyare Aur Woh.’
- During that period of time, his family became insecure as they thought he would take Sannyasa someday due to which they started giving him bipolar disorder medicines without letting him know.
- He used to take coffee-shots during shoots to get some relief from that medicines.
- Sidharth went missing for almost 4 months from November 2017 to March 2018. During a press conference, he revealed that his family tortured him physically, emotionally, and mentally. He also said that he now wants to live separately from his parents.