Biodata Sunny Deol Agama Istri, Pacar, Keluarga, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Ajay Singh Deol|
|Pekerjaan||Actor, Director, Producer|
|Famous Dialogue||“Ye dhai kilo ka haath jab kisi par padta hai naa, to aadmi uthta nahi uuth jaata hai”|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 174 cm|
dalam meter - 1.74 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 8”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 80 kg|
dalam Pound - 176 lbs
|Ukuran Badan (approx.)|| Dada : 44 inches|
Pinggang : 34 inches
Lengan : 16 inches
|Tanggal Lahir||19 October 1956|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||61 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Sahnewal, Punjab, India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Sahnewal, Ludhiana, Punjab, India|
|Pendidikan||Sacred Heart Boys High School, Maharashtra|
|Perguruan Tinggi / Universitas||Ramniranjan Anandilal Podar College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai|
|Debut||Film (Actor): Betaab (1983)|
Film (Producer And Director): Dillagi (1999)
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Plot No. 22, 10th Road, Juhu Scheme, Mumbai, India|
|Hobi||Photography, Working Out At Gym, Trekking|
|Likes/Dislikes||Likes: Travelling, Driving|
Dislikes: Traffic on roads, Lies
|Awards, Honours||Filmfare Awards|
1991: Best Actor Award for Ghayal
1994: Best Supporting Actor Award for Damini
National Film Awards
1991: Special Jury Award for Ghayal
1994: Best Supporting Actor for Damini
2002: Best Actor Award for Gadar: Ek Prem Katha by the Sansui Viewers' Choice Movie Awards, Zee Cine Special Award for Outstanding Performance - Male for Gadar: Ek Prem Katha, Best Actor for Gadar: Ek Prem Katha
2012: Lions favourite charming actor: Sunny Deol
|Kontroversi||He had differences with Yash Raj Films and Shah Rukh Khan after the huge success of their film "Darr" as Sunny believed his role was trimmed and Shah Rukh took all the limelight of the film. Sunny never worked with YRF and Shahr Rukh again.|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Pacar||Amrita Singh (Actress, Rumour)|
|Istri / Pasangan||Pooja Deol|
|Anak-anak||Sons- Karan and Rajvir|
Putri - None
|Orang Tua||Ayah - Dharmendra (Actor)|
Ibu - Prakash Kaur (Real mother), Hema Malini (Step-mother, actress)
|Saudara||Saudara Laki laki - Bobby Deol (Actor, Younger)|
Sisters- Vijayta (settled in California, USA), Ajeeta
(settled in California, USA), Esha Deol (half-sister), Ahana Deol (half-sister)
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Makanan kesukaan||Thai food, Methi ka parantha, Lauki ki sabzi|
|Aktor Favorit||Sylvester Stallone, Dharmendra|
|Tempat Favorit||Manali, Himachal Pradesh, India|
|Favourite Song||Pal Pal Dil Ke Paas from the film Blackmail|
|Koleksi Mobil||Silver SL500, Porsche Cayenne, Audi R8|
|Kekayaan bersih||₹339 Crore ($50 million)|
Profil dan Biodata Sunny Deol
- Does Sunny Deol merokok?: No
- Apakah Sunny Deol minum alkohol?: No
- He was born in a Punjabi Jatt family as his father, Dharmendra is a renowned actor and his step-mother Hema Malini is the dream girl of Bollywood.
- In his school days, he was an average in studies but was quite active in sports.
- During his school days, he used to wear his father’s jeans to school and showcase in front of everyone by saying that the jeans are the same one his father wore in Sholay.
- Sunny has done his acting course from Birmingham (Old World Theater), England.
- He prefers keeping his personal life secret from media. He got married at an early age and his wife, Pooja Deol has never been in limelight since then.
- Since his childhood, he loves driving and whenever he gets some leisure time, he manages to go on a drive with his friends and family. Moreover, he disclosed at the age of 12, he once stole a car from somewhere and drove it.
- Initially, sunny was offered a cameo in the movie Damini, but after watching his remarkable acting, his part was extended and he became a central character in the film. His dialogue “Tarikh pe Tarikh” became very much popular among the viewers. Here’s a glimpse of his dialogue:
- While filming for the movie Darr, he had some clashes with the director Yash Chopra and Shah Rukh Khan and he got so aggressive at that time that he put his hands in his pocket and started punching due to which his pants were torn off.
- Hollywood actor Sylvester Stallone is his idol and he wants to emulate him in his physique, so he went to Stallone’s gym to get trained.
- In 1997, his film Ziddi became a big hit, but there were some rumours of him getting involved with Raveena Tandon on the sets, which was cleared out when Akshay Kumar confronted Sunny on the sets.
- Sunny decided to do directing after his movie “London” was shelved in between the shoot, directed by a London based woman director Gurinder Singh Chadda.
- He made his directional debut with the film Dillagi and he got the idea for the film when he noticed Bobby coming home late drunk.
- He was not the first choice for Ghatak: Lethal, but after his movie- Ghayal got hit, he was immediately chosen for Ghatak.
- At the start of 21st century, he gave a breakthrough performance in the superhit- Gadar: Ek Prem Katha, which added a feather to his career cap. His film got so famous in Punjab that the theatres would begin playing the film at 6 in the morning.
- According to some online sources, it was reported that he and his brother didn’t attend their step-sister Esha’s marriage.
- He avoids going to Bollywood or other sorts of parties, as he believes that people at such parties pretend to be fake, which he doesn’t like.
- Apart from acting, he did a voice-over for Vin Diesel’s role for the Hindi dubbed version of the American film- Riddick in 2013.
- He came up with a bald look first time in his career in Ghayal Once Again. It was also his comeback to direction after 16 years.
- He has an aggressive image in his reel life while he is totally opposite in his real life, which is soft-hearted and introvert.
- In September 2017, Dimple and Sunny Deol were spotted together at a bus stop in London holding each other’s hands. Here’s the video of the couple together at London: