Biodata Suresh Prabhu Agama Istri, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Suresh Prabhu|
|Political Party||Shiv Sena|
Bharatiya Janata Party
|Political Journey||• Between 1996 and 2009, he served as a Member of Parliament from Rajapur constituency as a member of Shiv Sena.|
• Under the Prime Ministership of Atal Bihari Vajpayee, Prabhu served as the Industry Minister, Minister of Environment and Forests, Minister of Fertilizers & Chemicals, Power, Heavy Industry and Public Enterprises between 1998 and 2004.
• In November 2014, he was elected as a Member of Rajya Sabha from Haryana. He represented the state in the upper house of Parliament till June 2016.
• He was named as the Union Minister of Railways of India in November 2014.
• Prabhu was elected to the Rajya Sabha from Andhra Pradesh in June 2016.
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 170 cm|
dalam meter - 1.70 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 7”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 65 kg|
dalam Pound - 143 lbs
|Warna Mata||Dark Brown|
|Tanggal Lahir||11 July 1953|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||64 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Bombay, Bombay State (Now Mumbai)|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Pendidikan||Sharadashram Vidya Mandir, Dadar, Mumbai|
|Perguruan Tinggi / Universitas||M.L. Dahanukar College, Vile Parle, Mumbai|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikan||B.Sc Hons. in Commerce|
|Debut||He began his political journey with the Shiv Sena.|
|Keluarga||Ayah - Prabhakar Prabhu|
Ibu - Tidak Diketahui
Saudara Laki laki - Tidak Diketahui
Saudara Perempuan - Tidak Diketahui
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Favourite Politician||Narendra Modi|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Istri / Pasangan||Uma Prabhu, Journalist (m. 1984-present)|
|Anak-anak||Putra - Ameya Prabhu|
Putri - None
Profil dan Biodata Suresh Prabhu
- Apakah Suresh Prabhu smoke: Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah Suresh Prabhu drink alcohol: Tidak Diketahui
- Prabhu ranked 11th in the CA exam for which he had appeared. He is a member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- Before joining the Bhartiya Janata Party in November 2014, he was a member of Shiv Sena.
- He was rated as one of the three future leaders of India by the Asia Week.
- Suresh was elected as a member of the World Bank parliamentary network and South Asia Water regional group of the World Bank.
- In mid-August 2016, he was honoured with the Goud Saraswat Brahmin Samaj Maharatha Award.
- He had called off his visit to the Wharton School as a protest against the University’s decision to cancel Narendra Modi’s keynote address there.