Biodata Swati Maliwal Agama Biografi, Suami, Anak, Keluarga, Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Swati Maliwal|
|Famous For||Chairperson, Delhi Commission for Women|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 168 cm|
dalam meter - 1.68 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 6”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 55 kg|
dalam Pound - 121 lbs
|Tanggal Lahir||15 October 1984|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||33 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh|
|Pendidikan||Amity International School, Noida|
|Perguruan Tinggi / Universitas||JSS Academy of Technical UPTU|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikan||B.Tech (Information Technology) from JSS Academy of Technical UPTU|
|Political Inclination||Aam Aadmi Party (AAP)|
|Hobi||Listening to Music, Travelling|
|Kontroversi||Swati's appointement as DCW Chairperson cam eunder scanner, as some sources claimed that Swati Mailwal is Arvind Kejriwal’s cousin (mausi’s daughter), and because of this, it became a clear case of nepotims.|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Suami|
|Suami / Pasangan||Naveen Jaihind (Politician)|
|Orang Tua||Ayah - Name Tidak Diketahui (Indian Army Personnel)|
Ibu - Name Tidak Diketahui (Chemistry Teacher)
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Favourite Politician||Arvind Kejriwal|
|Penyanyi Favorit||Lata Mangeshkar, Anuradha Paudwal|
|Salary (as DCW Chairperson)||₹30000 + Other Allowances|
|Net Worth||Tidak Diketahui|
Profil dan Biodata Swati Maliwal
- After completing her Class 12 (CBSE) from Amity International School, Noida in 2002, Swati Maliwal pursued her B.Tech (Information Technology) from JSS Academy of Technical UPTU.
- Post her engineering, Swati was offered a job from HCL but she decided to work for Parivartan- an NGO.
- From 2006 to 2013, she worked with Public Cause Research Foundation (PCRF) and addressed issues pertaining to women empowerment.
- Meanwhile, she joined Anna Hazare‘s India Against Corruption movement and headed its mobilization team.
- She married to Navven Jaihind who also closely worked along with Arvind Kejriwal in Anna Hazare’s India Against Corruption movement.
- Swati’s husband, Naveen Jaihind, also played a key role in drafting the Jan Lokpal Bill.
- In July 2015, Swati Maliwal was appointed the Chairperson of the New Delhi Commission for Women by the AAP Government. Her appointment created a buzz in the media on the pretext of nepotism, as some sources claimed her to be a blood relative of Arvind Kejriwal.
- Swati Maliwal, along with Arvind Kejriwal and Manish Sisodia, co-founded an NGO called Parivartan.
- She has also been an advisor to the Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal for Public Grievances. The post earned her a monthly salary of ₹1.15 lakh, an official vehicle, and an office at the Delhi Secretariat.
- On 13 April 2018, Swati Maliwal went on an indefinite hunger strike; demanding a stricter law to be framed within 6-months with a provision of death sentence to the rape accused of minors. Her protest came after the Kathua and Unnao rape cases. In Kathua rape case, an 8-year-old girl named Asifa Bano was brutally raped and murdered; the incident attracted a huge media attention; both nationally and internationally. Swati’s protest was joined by Nirbhaya‘s parents and many other social activist and politicians including Shatrughan Sinha.