Biodata Tanzila Khan Agama Keluarga, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Tanzila Khan|
|Pekerjaan||Motivational Speaker, Writer, Painter, Social Charity Campaigner|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tanggal Lahir||14 October 1990|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||27 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Sialkot, Pakistan|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Sialkot, Pakistan|
|Perguruan Tinggi||Tidak Diketahui|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikan||Tidak Diketahui|
|Keluarga||Ayah - Name Tidak Diketahui|
Ibu - Farhat Raza Khan
Saudara Laki laki - Mohammad Raza Khan
Saudara Perempuan - Tidak Diketahui
|Hobi||Painting, Writing & Reading|
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Makanan kesukaan||Milkshake, Coffee, Rabri, Butter Chicken, Kebab|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Status Pernikahan||Belum Menikah|
Profil dan Biodata Tanzila Khan
- Apakah Tanzila Khan merokok?: No
- Apakah Tanzila Khan minum alkohol?: No
- She was born with a disability and was not able to walk properly, as in childhood, her legs were too weak to handle her body weight.
- At the age of 16, she wrote her first book, A Story of Mexico, which brought stardom to her at the young age. After this, she wrote another book, The Perfect Situation, which is based on various phases of the life of a girl.
- She is the renowned face of Pakistan as many girls consider her as their mentor and support her in good social causes.
- She had founded a drama-production company, Creative Alley Productions, which had organised various awareness workshops and plays. She had also directed her first play, The Adam’s Keluarga Rendezvous, under her production house.
- She had also organised many workshops for youth awareness at the global level such as ‘Let’s Get Mad’, ‘Lemonade With Tanzila Khan’, ‘Stand Up Speak Up’, and many more. While working for Youth camps and Youth Activism Summit, she had organised a workshop by the name of ‘Let’s Get Mad’, which focused on spreading educational awareness among youth.
Arshia Raheel has a message for you all!Dont forget to like her page!https://www.facebook.com/pages/Arshia-Raheel-Motivational-Speaker/628663450594837?fref=nfJoin us here:https://www.facebook.com/events/1415932198707555/
Posted by Tanzila Khan on 9 ಮಾರ್ಚ್ 2015
- She had also started an educational project, Tanzila ka Rehan School, which promotes educational rights and especially aware people about the importance of a girl education.
- In 2015, she represented Pakistan at the Social Impact Summit in Los Angeles and secured the top five spot among 120 participants at the summit from 30 countries.
- She had organised different theme based workshops to create awareness among people in very humorous manner. Following this, she had organised a workshop ‘Lemonade With Tanzila Khan’, which focused on confidence building, and morale-boosting of women and girls of Pakistan.
- Here is the video of this motivational speaker, motivating her audience at TEDxKinnaird.