Biodata TSR Subramanian Agama Meninggal Dunia, Istri, Keluarga, Biografi & More
|Nama Lengkap||Thirumanilaiyur Sitapati Ramana Subramanian|
|Pekerjaan||Writer, Former cabinet secretary|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 168 cm|
dalam meter - 1.68 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 6”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 90 kg|
dalam Pound - 198 lbs
|Tanggal Lahir||11 December 1938|
|Tempat Lahir||Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Meninggal Dunia||26 February 2018|
|Tempat Meninggal Dunia||Delhi, India|
|Age (at the time of death)||79 Years|
|Penyebab Meninggal Dunia||Chronic illness|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Pendidikan||St Xaviers College, Calcutta University, Kolkata|
|Perguruan Tinggi / Universitas||University of Calcutta, Kolkata|
Harvard University, Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA
|Kualifikasi Pendidikans||Master's degree in Mathematics |
Master's degree in Public Administration (Economics)
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Status Pernikahan||Tidak Diketahui|
|Istri / Pasangan||Tidak Diketahui|
Profil dan Biodata TSR Subramanian
- Subramanian was born in a Tamil middle-class family.
- He was a 1961 batch officer of the Indian Administrative Service (IAS) of the Uttar Pradesh cadre.
- He had served as the Secretary in the Ministry of Textiles.
- In 1992, after the demolition of the Babri Masjid in Ayodhya, he was sent to Uttar Pradesh as Chief Secretary.
- He had served as the Cabinet Secretary from August 1996 to March 1998 headed by then Prime Minister, H.D. Deve Gowda.
- He served as Non-Executive Director at HCL Technologies Ltd. from September 1999 to November 2011.
- He also headed many government committees.
- He always gave impetus on education and environment and wrote many blogs related to it.
- As an author, he wrote books, such as – “India at Turning Point: The Road to Good Governance”, “GovernMint In India: An Inside View”, “Journeys Through Babudom and Netaland: Governance in India.”
- He had a strong stand against the interference of politicians in bureaucracy and filed a petition in The Supreme Court reguarding a fixed tenure for bureaucrats, to stop transfers of civil servants by politicians on regular intervals.
- After retiring, he lead a Committee to form national education policy which was presented to the NDA government in 2016, but was rejected.