Biodata Vidhi Deshwal Agama Keluarga, Biografi, Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Vidhi Deshwal|
|Nama Panggilan||Sudama Girl|
|Famous For||Song: 'Bataa Mere Yaar Sudama Re'|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 162 cm|
dalam meter - 1.62 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 4”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 50 kg|
dalam Pound - 110 lbs
|Tanggal Lahir||8 February 2002|
|Umur (di Tahun 2018)||16 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Village Ghilaur, District Rohtak, Haryana|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Village Ghilaur, District Rohtak, Haryana|
|Pendidikan||Dr. Swaroop Singh Government Model Sanskriti School, Village Sanghi|
|Debut||Song: Haryana's folk song 'Bataa Mere Yaar Sudama Re' |
|Hobi||Writing, Singing and Dancing|
|Awards/Honours||• Honored by former Indian President Pranab Mukherjee |
• Honored by Suresh Prabhu, minister of Commerce & Industry and Civil Aviation of India
• Received Bharat Gaurav Award from the Indian Government
• Received honour from the Indian Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Suami|
|Status Pernikahan||Belum Menikah|
|Orang Tua||Ayah - Satish (farmer)|
Ibu - Santosh Devi (Housewife)
|Saudara||Saudara Laki laki - None|
Saudara Perempuan - Komal (elder)
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Makanan kesukaan||Bajre Ki Roti, Sarson Ka Saag|
|Warna Kesukaans||Red, Blue and Pink|
Profil dan Biodata Vidhi Deshwal
- Vidhi belongs to a middle-class peasant family.
- When she was born, no one was happy at her home, because her parents wanted to have a boy-child who would help his father in the agriculture business in future.
- Her talent and hard-work changed the conservative thinking of her parents. Now, they do not consider the girl to be less than a boy.
- She told in an interview that her first hymn was actually heard by her mother Santosh in a religious discourse held in Rital village, and she wrote it down on a paper for her. Then, Vidhi sang it at the annual function of her school. Upon hearing this song, the Principal pleased and gave ₹500 as a reward to her.
- In July 2016, Vidhi sang this hymn at a function of Kurukshetra University with her fellow friends, and, there, students greatly appreciated it. Then, Vidhi, along with her team, was honoured with a sum of ₹31000 by the President of Kurukshetra University.
- The songs of Deshwal show a glimpse of the Haryana culture.
- In 2016, her song: ‘Bataa Mere Yaar Sudama Re’ was uploaded on social media, and mere in one year’s period, it has been shared over 10 lakh times on Facebook and more than 1 crore people have seen it on Youtube.
- Deshwal has recently worked in a film ‘Choriyaan Choron Se Kam Nahin’ with Bollywood film director Satish Kaushik.
- Vidhi is a great devotee of Lord Krishna.