Biodata Vijay Rupani Agama Kasta, Biografi, Istri, Keluarga, Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Vijay Ramniklal Rupani|
|Nama Panggilan||Tidak Diketahui|
|Party||Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)|
|Political Journey||1971: Joined RSS and Jan Sangh.|
2006-2012: Served as a member of Rajya Sabha.
2014: Became MLA from Rajkot West.
2016: On 7 August, became the 16th Chief Minister of Gujarat.
2017: Again won the Gujarat Assembly Election from the Rajkot West constituency and retained the post of Chief Minister of Gujarat.
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 168 cm|
dalam meter - 1.68 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 6”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 66 kg|
dalam Pound - 146 lbs
|Tanggal Lahir||2 August 1956|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||61 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Rangoon, Burma (now Yangon, Myanmar)|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Rajkot|
|College/Universities||Dharmendrasinhji Arts College, Rajkot, Gujarat|
Saurashtra University, Gujarat
|Kualifikasi Pendidikan||Bachelor of Arts from Dharmendrasinhji Arts College|
LLB from Saurashtra University
|Debut||In 1971, when he joined RSS and Jan Sangh.|
|Keluarga||Ayah - Ramniklal Rupani|
Ibu - Mayaben
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Nirmala Convent Road, Rajkot, Gujarat, India|
|Kontroversi||• In 2011, SEBI had charged Vijay Rupani HUF, for "manipulative trades" by pump and dump.|
• In November 2017, for creating the misleading appearance in the stocks, the SEBI issued ex parte order imposing a penalty of ₹ 1500000 to Vijay Rupani HUF.
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Favourite Politician||Narendra Modi|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Wife||Anjali (a member of BJP women wing)|
|Anak-anak||Putra - Rushabh (an engineering student), |
Pujit (died in an accident)
Putri - Radhika
Profil dan Biodata Vijay Rupani
- Apakah Vijay Rupani merokok?: Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah Vijay Rupani minum alkohol?: Tidak Diketahui
- He was born in Burma (now, Myanmar).
- In 1960, due to political instability in Burma, his family moved to Rajkot.
- Rupani also worked as a stockbroker.
- Rupani started his political career as a student activist of Akhil Bhartiya Vidyarthi Parishad (ABVP- student political wing of BJP).
- In 1976, he spent 11 months at the jails in Bhuj and Bhavnagar during the Emergency.
- In 2006, Rupani was appointed as a Chairman of Gujarat Tourism.
- In August 2014, after Vajubhai Vala resigned as the MLA from Rajkot West (as he was appointed as the governor of Karnataka), BJP nominated Vijay Rupnai to contest the Rajkot West seat, and on 9 October 2014, Rupani won the by-poll by a huge margin.
- On 19 February 2016, he became the BJP President of Gujarat and served the post until August 2016.
- In the cabinet of Gujarat Government (2016), he was the only cabinet minister who was jailed during the Emergency.
- After serving as a corporator in Rajkot, he became the Mayor of Rajkot and subsequently a member of the Rajya Sabha.
- During Keshubhai Patel’s regime, he was the Chairman of the Manifesto Committee.
- When Narendra Modi was Chief Minister of Gujarat, he served as chairman of Gujarat Finance Board and as general secretary of BJP’s Gujarat Unit.
- He became cabinet minister of Transport, water supply, labour and employment in Anandiben Patel’s government in Gujarat.