Biodata Vinod Mehra Agama, Istri, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Vinod Mehra|
|Nama Panggilan||Tidak Diketahui|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 175 cm|
dalam meter - 1.75 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 9”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 68 kg|
dalam Pound - 150 lbs
|Warna Mata||Dark Brown|
|Tanggal Lahir||13 February 1945|
|Place of Birth||Amritsar, Punjab, British India|
|Meninggal Dunia||30 October 1990|
|Tempat Meninggal Dunia||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Cause of Death||Heart Attack|
|Age (on 30 October 1990)||45 Years|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Amritsar, Punjab, India|
|College/ University||Tidak Diketahui|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikan||Tidak Diketahui|
|Debut||Film (as a Child Artist): Raagini (1958)|
Film (as an Adult): Ek thi Rita (1971)
|Keluarga||Ayah - Tidak Diketahui|
Ibu - Kamla Mehra
Saudara Laki laki - Tidak Diketahui
Saudara Perempuan - Sharda
|Penyanyi Favorit||Mohammed Rafi|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Status Pernikahan||Menikah when died|
|Istri / Pasangan||Meena Broca (divorced)|
Bindiya Goswami, Actress (divorced)
Rekha, Actress (rumored)
Kiran Mehra (m.1988- 1990)
|Anak-anak||Putra - Rohan Mehra (Actor)|
Putri - Soniya Mehra (Actress)
Profil dan Biodata Vinod Mehra
- Did Vinod Mehra smoke: Tidak Diketahui
- Did Vinod Mehra drink alcohol: Tidak Diketahui
- Mehra was just 13 when he made his first film appearance in Ragini as a child artist.
- He used to work as a Marketing Executive at the Goldfield Mercantile Company and had no plans of being an actor. Had Roop K. Shorey not spotted him at Gaylord’s restaurant, he would not have given it a thought to once again act in the films, but this time, as an adult.
- Mehra had almost won the 1965 All India Talent Contest, but could not get a hold on the number one rank and ended up as a runner-up. He lost the position to veteran Rajesh Khanna.
- He had quite a tragic married life. Mehra survived a heart attack soon after he married Meena Broca. This marriage was completely arranged by his mother. Despite being Meena’s husband, he married his co-star Bindiya Goswami after recovering from the attack. This ended his first marriage. Goswami did not take much time to leave his husband for director J.P. Dutta. He then married Kiran Mehra in 1988 but this time, he, rather than leaving his wife, left the world after a severe heart attack in 1990.
- If reports are to be believed, he was, after his second marriage, in a relationship with Rekha, a fact his mother disliked and was the reason for his breakup with the diva.
- Mehra had an acting career spanning about 20 years in which he had got to work in more than a hundred films.