Biodata Yashasvini Jindal Agama Biografi, Kasta Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Yashasvini Jindal|
|Mentor/Guru||Raja Radha Reddy & Kaushalya Reddy|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 168 cm|
dalam meter - 1.68 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 6”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 55 kg|
dalam Pound - 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||33-27-34|
|Tanggal Lahir||Year- 1999|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||18 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Tidak Diketahui|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||New Delhi, India|
|Pendidikan||Vasant Valley School, New Delhi, India|
|Perguruan Tinggi||Tidak Diketahui|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikan||Tidak Diketahui|
|Keluarga||Ayah - Naveen Jindal (Industrialist & Politician)|
Ibu - Shallu Jindal (Kuchipudi Dancer)
Saudara Laki laki - Venkatesh Jindal
Saudara Perempuan - None
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||171, South Avenue, New Delhi - 110 011|
|Hobi||Dancing, Reading, Listening to Music, Travelling|
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Favourite Kuchipudi Dancers||Shallu Jindal, Raja Radha Reddy, Kaushalya Reddy, Yamini Reddy|
|Artis Favorit||Alia Bhatt|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Suami|
|Status Pernikahan||Belum Menikah|
|Suami / Pasangan||N/A|
|Net Worth (Family)||$5.1 Billion (as in 2016)|
Profil dan Biodata Yashasvini Jindal
- She was born to India’s renowned industrialist Naveen Jindal.
- Yashasvini’s mother, Shallu Jindal, is a famous Kuchipudi dancer.
- Her father, Naveen Jindal, is a steel magnate and renowned politician.
- She developed an interest in classical dance at the age of around 8, after watching one of her Mom’s dance recitals.
- She was so impressed with her Mom’s dance that she decided to follow in her footsteps.
- She started learning Kuchipudi (a Classical Dance form in India) from the Padma Bhushan Raja Radha Reddy and Kaushalya Reddy.
- She is considered a brilliant student too and while she was in 9th grade at the Vasant Valley School in New Delhi, she made a presentation on Constitution of India for 5th Grade students.
- She is also considered a good public speaker.
- Yashasvini is considered a promising talent in Indian Classical Dance and has also been honoured for her performances. Her performances usually start with Rangpravesham with an invocation to Lord Venkateshwara followed by Dashavataram where she depicts the 10 avatars of Lord Vishnu.